I ALWAYS TRUST MY INSTINCT

By LB THAPA

Swosti Chhetri is a promising model of Pokhara. Her captivating appearance on Ncell and Himstar has already made her known among the people of all walks of life. In addition, she has a dozen of music videos to her credit. And to her satisfaction, all the music videos fared well. Early success in the music videos put her in the limelight, and she became the cynosure of all eyes. Swosti has always been very hard-working and punctual in her endeavors.

Swosti Chhetri. Photo: pokharacity.com

"For me, time is very important because it is the time that makes us or ruins us. It is therefore if we respect time then time will always be on our side. More than luck I give importance to hard work because luck is merely a chance and you cannot wait for it by doing nothing. However, if you put effort by giving a damn to chance or luck I am sure success will come out of your efforts" opined Swosti.

Swosti had stepped into the field of modeling quite early on. Modeling was her passion and she wanted to take it seriously. Along with modeling, she was very serious about her education. She successfully managed to pursue her passion as a model and study simultaneously. Her success on both fronts modeling and study made many girls jealous of her. 

Swosti Chhetri. Photo: pokharacity.com

“The modeling bug had bitten me early on. I was then hardly a teenage girl but I was already very serious about the modeling. After I passed my SLC exam, I decided on my career and it was modeling. I was reading various newspapers, and magazines and browsing the internet to enlarge my mental horizon about the craft of modeling. About that time I realized that I should also take an interest in acting. The reason was that I began receiving many offers for music videos. I wasted no time and began learning acting from various sources possible. I had always been confident in my ability to learn new things at the earliest” revealed Swosti.

It was Swosti’s talent that she grabbed a flood of opportunities. This is absolutely true that at the onset of my modeling career, Swosti did not experience much hardship like many new models. All credit goes to her talent because her every bit of performance was appreciated by the experts and in the end whatever success she received was the fruit she deserved.  

One more opportunity came on her way when she was invited by Aagantuk Kharel to play a model’s role in ‘Raja ko kami’. She accepted the offer and played the role of a model. The music video was a success and this success added one more feather in her cap. By this time Swosti's demand had increased dramatically and she was offered various music videos. However, Swosti was careful in choosing quality video songs only. Later she accepted to play in Raja Sahil’s ‘Kati Ramro Face’, Suraj Shrestha’s Nayan ko Jadu, D-Morcha’s Pahile ta timi.  Her much-hyped video was Sworup Raj’s ‘Chautarima’. Swosti's appearance as a model for many popular brands helped her known all over the country. Swosti herself accepts the fact that modeling has always helped her to draw potential music video producers. Today Swosti is an established and a much popular name in the field of music videos and modeling.
Swosti Chhetri. Photo: pokharacity.com

Taking two different activities at the same time is of course a challenging task indeed. However, in the case of Swosti she was seriously involved in modeling, acting, and college study. She had to manage three things at the same time. However, it was tough but she managed it successfully.
 
“I never took college study for granted. I studied hard and completed my graduation with a flying color. The only grouse that eats my vital is my parent's dislike of modeling. Slowly but steadily I am being successful in changing my parents’ opinion about modeling. The success and appreciation I have received for my work is the only strength I can proud of today” said Swosti with a sense of confidence.

Many people hold conservative attitudes in our society. They do not think modeling is a good profession to choose as a career. However, now times are changing and many people of our society have accepted modeling as a possible career. For newcomers, I would like to suggest that while taking an interest in modeling they should equally give full attention to study. In the end, it is education that brings confidence in them. Let's not forget that it is only education that enables us stronger and more confident in life. And one more thing to be noted here is we must walk with the pace of time to be successful in life.

WANT TO REPRODUCE THIS ARTICLE?
All rights reserved. All the articles and photos published in this blog are the copyright property of this blog. I allow articles and photos to be reproduced only for information and educational purposes. For that, you must mention the author and the blog's name. Blog: read2bhappy.blogspot.com. I would appreciate it if you inform me by sending an email to writerlbthapa@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KRITIKA GURUNG SCORES 8.0 IN THE IELTS EXAMINATION

RISING HIGH AGAINST THE GUSHING WATER

THIS IS MY JOURNEY: A GIRL WITH A WILL OF STEEL

REKH MAYA GURUNG WINS GOLD MEDAL IN THAILAND

DEALING WITH DEADLY SNAKES

Karate must be compulsory for every girl in schools and colleges

FROM SUICIDE ATTEMPT TO LIVING FOR A CAUSE

SAMIR THAPA: A life dedicated to football

MOTORBIKING WITH A PURPOSE

MANAUSEWA ASHRAM POKHARA: Helping the helpless